Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Levinsky (2)

John was able to go to the hospital yesterday to see Levinsky!  He got to talk to one of the doctors while he was there.  The surgery that was done on his right arm over a week ago was to remove infection in his arm but due to the amount of infection present, they weren't able to get it all and it has now spread to his elbow.  His upper arm is not as swolen anymore but the area around his elbow is.  They took x-rays yesterday and they said the bone is fine but the swelling there is due to the infection and apparently arthritis has already set in.  They were supposed to start IV antibiotics again yesterday and then the plan is to eventually move him to oral antibiotics.  Once they see that he is responding positively to the antibiotics they will release him so he can come home.  We consider this great news and are continuing to pray for complete healing!
Thank you for continuing to pray also!!!

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me." Micah 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment