Monday, September 15, 2014

All in All

As promised here is the video of our sweet Kylie singing while 'Jolly' played for her a couple of weeks ago at church!  I grew up with this same talented guy in the back, playing for me and there are no words to describe how my heart felt while watching these 2 perform!  

(I couldn't get the high-quality video to load due to size so pardon the quality.) 





When I listened to the video for the first time I cried when I heard my own voice assuring, "It's ok", when she paused.  Despite losing her place in the song, she picked right back up and kept on going.
Oh, what I gain from being her Mama!  At 7 she teaches me....... oh, how she teaches me.

How grateful I am that my Jesus continues to say to me (over and over)...  "It's ok...  keep going..."  


You are my strength when I am weak...
To give up I'd be a fool....
Rising again, I bless Your name!  



"We know that He gives us every grace, every abundant grace; and though we are so weak of ourselves, this grace is able to carry us through every obstacle and difficulty."
~ Elizabeth Ann Seton

No comments:

Post a Comment