Saturday, June 9, 2012

No way, Jose'...


Well, after 8 days in Haiti, I can tell you 2 things with great assurance…
1) There is NO WAY I would EVER pick up with the man I love and the 3 children I adore most in this world and leave my extended family & pets behind to move here WITHOUT knowing that God has called me to do so
2) I have never been more sure about anything & I can now say that I believe all the more, “we know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? NO, in ALL these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.” Romans 8: 28,31,33,35,37

I am frail but still confident!  “Whether or not storms come, we cannot choose.  But where we stare during a storm, THAT we can.” -Max Lucado

My heart cries~
“God in my living, there in my breathing… God in my waking, God in my sleeping,
God in my resting, there in my working… God in my thinking, God in my speaking,
Be my everything, be my everything, be my everything…
God in my hoping, there in my dreaming… God in my watching, God in my waiting,
You’re God in my laughing, there in my weeping, God in my hurting, God in my healing,
Be my everything, be my everything, be my everything, be my everything!

Christ in me, Christ in me, Christ in me!  The HOPE of glory – YOU are everything.. Christ in me, Christ in me, Christ in me, the HOPE of glory – be my everything! 
Be my everything, be my everything, be my everything, be MY everything!
Be my everything, be my everything, be my everything, be my EVERYTHING!"

God, that you would be my EVERYTHING!  Oh, be my everything, ABBA!  Be my everything, be my everything!  YOU ARE EVERYTHING, YOU ARE EVERYTHING, JESUS…EVERYTHING!”

No comments:

Post a Comment