Monday, March 4, 2013

Guess what?!?

I know I already posted today but I had to share that......


 we have sprouts in the garden!!!!  

Yippeee!!!  

We all gathered around it whooping and hollering!  Ha!!! Loude had just made it in with some yummy fruits and veggies and after I saw that we had sprouts I went in and got her... we looked at each other and yelled, "MAYI!!!" That's 'corn' in creole!  J

Never thought I'd be so excited to see the beginning of the garden take off...  but really, I never thought we'd see something this soon!  God sent rain at the perfect time!!!!  I am in such awe... and by the way, speaking of awe... check out these scenes he painted for us after the rain.......


 


These were all taken right outside our bedroom!  What a view, huh?  
Continues to stop me in my tracks.... daily!

John and Yehn Yehn made it back safely and arrived just before the truck they were in had a flat, flat, flat tire.  God is so good, I cannot begin to describe all the ways He has revealed himself to us as we've asked!

P.S.  Daddy, look at the first picture again... see the branch to the far left?  The black spec on the branch is a hummingbird!  I took the next (2) photos for you!  I sure love you and can't wait for you to see all of this in person!!!!!  xoxoxoxoxo





"Be joyful always; pray continually; 
give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is 
God's will for you in Christ Jesus." I Thess. 5:16-18



No comments:

Post a Comment