Monday, November 11, 2013

Boulanje a louvri

There's a new bakery in town!!!  And it's open as of today!

'The guys' are still there and it's almost 10:00pm as I type...  It. has. been. a. loooooong. day.  but what an incredible day!!!

Pastor Franck has dreamed of this day for years.  I know he has to be so proud.  While I wish he and Sister Nicole could've been here for the excitement today, I'm sure they are rejoicing over answered prayers and are so grateful for all of you who had a part in making this day happen.

I fought back tears as John and I tried to photograph each detail today in between teaching school, doing laundry and celebrating another answer to prayer (which I'll share with you tomorrow).  I'm fascinated over yet another trade here, in Haiti, and inspired by the dedication of our fellow brothers and sisters.  

Here are some (actually lots of) photos from the bread making process today....














Kids were lined up outside all day watching the men work











These 2 have worked their behinds off the last couple of months..
I am so thankful for them and their leadership!


One of my favorite things to watch them do... throwing flour while working it through the press.


Such precision and detail!



Our kiddos were fascinated watching the process unfold...


Kylie wanted SO much to help!



These 2 will sleep hard tonight, no doubt!  :o)


Stay tuned for more photos this week and thanks again for sharing this exciting time with us!

 ~ Bón nuit! ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment