Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yippee :) Wahooo :) Yes :) Alright :) Yay :)

   Today is an exciting day!  As if last week wasn’t great enough @ BigStuf camps in Panama City with 100 of the coolest beings on earth, John and I are leaving this afternoon (heading back to Haiti) with 16 more of the coolest people!!!  I am giddy!  I would NOT take anything for being able to experience our new homeland for the first time with my one & only last month but I’m ecstatic that I have an opportunity to go back with some of my favorites this week, too!  Please pray for us and the team that will be leaving this afternoon…  we will return on Friday, the 27th.
   Here are a few photos of the construction that was being done on the 2nd floor of the Mission House in Camp Coq when we were there in June…  I can’t wait to see the latest updates!











Thank you to all of you that are continuing to support us through prayer, research, encouragement and for giving of your time & things in preparation of our transition!  We love you all!


**“I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.” Ephesians 1:16**

No comments:

Post a Comment