Saturday, October 13, 2012

Keep them coming...

I'm struggling today... down to the last 24 hours of packing/loading... I was super busy yesterday and didn't stop long enough to 'feel'.  We had some super helpers here working hard and we had a wonderful dinner with some of our closest peeps last night... it was an all around good day!

Today, I can't help but feel.  I am sad about what I am having to give up.  Though I stand to gain so much more, I am sad about what I'm losing and what I will lose in the next couple of months, too.  

Man, this is hard!

The piles that I have shifted from one location to the other because I didn't want to have to 'deal' with them are staring me in the face this morning.  I got up at 5am and started packing but by 6am I was back in bed.  The bed we have to load today.

The walls are bare in most rooms and there are half packed boxes in each because when it gets hard, I shift to the next one.  Ugh, I feel so torn...  I have got to get finished!  I know this!!!  Please pray for me today..for all of us today.

Please pray that I can let go of the things I won't need even though some of them represent years of memories!  Letting go is extremely hard and not something I've ever been good at.

Our rabbits left earlier this week headed to their new home.  Sam, our Great Pyrenees,  is not doing well physically.  He didn't get up much at all yesterday and he's usually quite vocal when so many people are going in and out of the house.  Winston, our West Highland Terrier, paces a good bit - knowing things aren't "normal".

I am grieving now but know I that I will be celebrating all of our new adventures soon.

I remain grateful for your prayers...PLEASE keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment