Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just another bump in the road...


To say that today was anything other than the way I planned would be a slight understatement. 

To spare you lots of details, I’ll get right to the point… 2 appointments today with 2 “new-to-me” doctors & now I (yep.. it's Dawn) am scheduled to have a routine (but one that involves needles, anesthesia and a long scope) procedure done in less than 10 hours.  The procedure?  Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy…  Though I am at peace & I would love to get some answers & some relief, I’m not looking forward to the procedure.  I’d love to know that you are praying WITH us and that this is, indeed, just..another..bump..in..the..road!   

“We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.” 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment