Thursday, November 8, 2012

and... (2)

I talked to John tonight!  They were up until 3am this morning unloading the trucks last night but I am pleased to let you know that after another really looooooooong day today, they were able to install ALL of the solar panels and the electrical 'thingy-ma-bobs' for that. Yes, ALL of them!  Isn't that great?!?!?

Yay, God!  

Hallelujah!!!
  
What a mighty God we serve!!!  

Yippee ki-aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I trust they are resting now as he was headed to clean up and then go to bed when he called earlier.  He said after all that down time of waiting they 'hit the ground running' and I praise God they were able to accomplish so much in such little time.  I am praying that He will multiply their hours of sleep tonight.  They have a long trip back to Port-au-Prince tomorrow and will fly out on Saturday. 

I am so glad he will be home in 48 hours!  I know Amanda is, too!!! ;)

Thank you for your prayers, again!  Don't stop, please!!!  And remember to add praises as you petition on our behalf.  Thank you, thank you!!!

We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment