Thursday, November 8, 2012

and...

...our things were released yesterday and the guys were making their way to Camp Coq last night to deliver them!!!

Thanking and praising God, here, for what's taking place there!!!

When I talked to John last night, they were making the trip back to CC after being in Cap Haitien all day.  They were going to unload last night despite the hour.  I know they have to be exhausted!  These next 2 days will be full to say the least but we are grateful for the release of our items.  :)

Please pray for strength for John and for Sean and that today will be productive and that they will experience little to no complications when working.  Pray also for those helping, that all will work together well and that there will be no injuries or accidents.

No word on the Montero yet so we're still praying all goes smoothly with that.  I trust we will be equally as excited with how God works out each detail regarding the release and registration of that.

While I am quite aware that our enemy is working overtime to keep my focus on things around us that seek to hinder, I will praise God today for all that is good!  I will focus on promises fulfilled by our God and I will praise Him because His ways are not our ways but better (Isa 55:8)!  

Thank you for continuing to pray regarding all the details!

2 comments:

  1. Dawn - I love reading your blogs and as always, I am simply amazed by you! You have always been a huge inspiration in my life, you know that! I love you and I continue to pray.. I pray for you guys everyday! I love seeing what God is doing with yall and through yall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather, for your friendship and your encouraging words! Love you!!! :)

      Delete