Friday, January 17, 2014

Word of God, speak.....

"I want you to rejoice today, refusing to worry about tomorrow.  Search for all that I have prepared for you, anticipating abundant blessings and accepting difficulties as they come..... Come to Me with all your needs, knowing that My glorious riches are a more-than-adequate-supply.  Stay in continual communication with Me, so that you can live above your circumstances even while you are in the midst of them." ~Jesus Calling today

"Don't fret or worry.  Instead of worrying, pray.  Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns.  Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down.  It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.  You can be sure that God will take everything you need, HIS generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus.  Our God and Father abounds in glory that just pours out into eternity.  Yes." ~Philippians 4:6-7,19 (MSG)


One year ago today, we left our home in MS to embark on our journey to Haiti..... a journey I still believe God orchestrated.  None of it was a mistake.  We do not question God's hand in any of this.  Even now, we do not question Him...

My God hasn't afflicted us but my God has allowed this affliction... Without question, I will celebrate every day I have left here and I will trust Him to reveal where we will land next.

"Thank you for responding to me; you've truly become my salvation!  
The stone the masons discarded as flawed is now the capstone!
This is God's work.
We rub our eyes - we can hardly believe it!
This is the very day God acted - let's celebrate and be festive!
Salvation now, God, Salvation now!
Oh yes, God - a free and full life!" ~Psalm 118: 21-25

"Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything, in the One who makes me who I am." ~Philippians 4:13 (MSG)


'Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty!  
For freedom You, Lord, have set me free...  And yes, I am free indeed.  
You rewrote my name, unshackled all my shame and opened my eyes to see.... I am free!'
(~The Shanes)

No comments:

Post a Comment